3.24.2011

Since January

I feel like I blogging today. I usually never feel like blogging, but I had a few lingering photos in my library since the beginning of the year. Enjoy...
Right after my first 1/2 marathon. I was pretty sick right after and was looking for somewhere to throw-up.

My dad greeted me at the end of the race. Running, for me, is so emotional and by the end of the race I had so many that when I saw my dad, I almost started crying. Bytheway, I didn't throw up.

My "race" shoes. I bought these a few weeks before my race, they are like running in socks, I loved them. I don't love them anymore. A few weeks after my race, while training for another race, I injured my knee and I think it's the shoes fault. :(


Although I like getting a medal, it just doesn't mean as much when you know everyone else got one.

A few weeks ago, Briana's and Alex's baby, Tatum, was blessed.

Winding down after the blessing party.

Just sittin' around, that's usually what we do at my mom's house after we eat loads of food.

A blessing just isn't a blessing without playing a 3 hour game of monopoly with 4 - 10 year olds.

Last week, Doug ran his second 1/2 marathon this year. Since the race was in Saratoga Springs, Jaidyn, Warren, Hadley, and Avery came with me to cheer him on. Unfortunately when we were cheering for him at mile 9, he didn't even see us! But he redeemed himself at the finish line.

It was so cold and windy. Hadley was smart to wait in the car.

Warren thought the medal was pretty awesome.




Spring Break! In Vegas! We walked around a lot, ate bad food, shopped at H&M, ate M&M's and drank some coke.



On our way home from ST. George we drove through Zion. It was so beautiful there, unfortunately Doug didn't enjoy it cause he was sick, probably from the bad food in Vegas.

No comments: