9.12.2010

Whose-its & Whats-its

Lately I have been........

.....really excited for the new seasons/cycles of Glee, America's Next Top Model, and Modern Family.

.....thinking about what kind of nurse I want to be when I graduate. I don't love working in the hospital setting and would like to try out community health, maybe working at the Public Health Department.

.....wanting to bike to school. The route is about 15 miles both ways with a commute of about 3 hours daily. Probably not, maybe once a week.

.....listening to Ray Lamontagne and The Pariah Dogs. Best. Album. Ever. On the side I've also been listening to The Black Keys. Not bad.

.....missing Rudy so much, but thankful that he is in a good home and is taken care of very well. I can't wait for the day when I can take naps with him again.

.....waiting for almost a month now for disc 1 of Mad Men to arrive.


1 comment:

Lauren and Tyler said...

I found your blog so now I can stalk you :) We miss you guys so much! We need to get together soon.